After two years in the making, Merge Spaces has opened our doors and let our shared office experience thrive!
Our first members who moved into the space is LCH Developments and the founders of Merge Spaces! The team that is revitalizing Kingston Rd. Next is member Melissa founder of Awesome Support a feature-rich support plugin for Wordpress. Nashanda Gibbs Inc. entered the space with wellness and mindfulness. Carlos Cabaneros publishing company Kids Of Today Inc. who partners with new authors with special stories. A few more members but you will have to check out our Instagram to get the tea on them!
Our neighbourhood is awesome, we realized it has everything you need within walking distance!
- The Scarborough Bluffs, 20min walk or 3min drive. Take a break and enjoy a dreaming lake side lunch or meditation moment.
- TTC, 7min roller blade to Scarborough GO, Bus 12A, 12C, 9 to Warden Station, Bus 12A, 12C, 20 to Victoria Park Station
- Everyday essentials, Shoppers Drug Mart, No Frills, Dollarama, Petvalu, Bluffs Chiropractic
- Coffee and Tea (but you have it for free with your membership😊), Starbucks, Tim Hortons, Coffee Dome Donuts
- LCBO is located in Cliffside Plaza and if you are into Cannabis, the neighbourhood has a store but make sure you’re 19yrs old to enter. Feel like getting some ink done, the Tattoo shop is right across the street!
Need to grab lunch…here are the top places!
We asked a few of our members where they like to eat out and here is what they said.
- Ikki Sushi
- Mexitaco by the Bluffs
- Duckworth’s Fish and Chips
- Mama’s Boys Burgers
- Anna Roti House
- La Scogliera
Merge Spaces community is growing! Merge with us and experience a boutique coworking space like no other.
See you soon!
Merge Spaces Team